apparent bugs in the update to 2.9.2 that require a post and a comment. otherwise you have a 404 error. all boring stuff for the non-web-techie but I got to resolve this.
Let’s see if this test shows up in my bloglines as new post. Argh!!
Funny enough, google reader does show the older posts but not in Bloglines. I wonder if anybody is getting the feed. Must.investigate.now.
So apparently I posted the wrong feed address. The correct one should be:
This time I’m absolutely, positively sure. Huge mistake so I’ll double posting in blogspot for a few more posts. At the same time what a best excuse for a new DOARD (Drawing Of A Random Day). This time pen and ink.
> Stay updated via: email | rss | facebook
My much neglected website has been relaunched and with tons of upgrades. Yay! I’ve also moved my blog here to wordpress so please update your feeds.
Yes, but why?!?!! Well, there’s a few reason so I’ll get wordy:
1. My site was in desperate need of a re-do. I designed back in 2006! √
2. I wanted to integrate my blog in the new site. Seamless transition, you know. √
3. I wanted to upgrade to a site with a cms. I’ve grown tired of hand coding and especially tired of Dreamweaver. √
4. I had to switch to wordpress. This one was just me being a spoiled brat. √
5. My site needed bigger, MUCH BIGGER images of my work. √√√
6. My portfolio needed an update. √
So, now I can say: check, check, check, check, triple check, check. Mission accomplished.
Please visit the site and I’d love to hear what you think. What works, what doesn’t. Now, back to work.
Happy Friday everybody!
Comments were not working properly. Sorry about that. Issue resolved √